Here's a sample of our volunteer opportunities:VIEW AS
The South King County Food Coalition is dedicated to seeing its member agencies provide on-going nutritionally balanced food for people in need.
We accomplish this by:
1. Securing and distributing quality food to clients at no cost!
2. Seeking to meet a minimum standard unit of service that clients can rely on monthly.
3. Educating clients about food nutrition and knowledge of how to use the food they receive at food banks.
4. Providing resources and referral information so clients are able to coordinate community services and find help in their own community.
5. Increase public awareness of hunger in our community.
The South King County Food Coalition is a member driven service organization founded in 1983 to assess the needs of south King County food banks, organize their collective efforts and assure the effective distribution of food to south county residents.
- Basil Weiner
- Need admin access?
Do you work for this organization?
Request administrator status and update its information!