Here's a sample of our volunteer opportunities:VIEW AS
Please wait . . .
- Wilders Grove is a non-profit, all volunteer organization dedicated to the education and development of the youth of our community.
- Believing that an active body equates an active mind, we are dedicated to youth development thru sports.
- We serve to provide them with a safe, well supervised facility where area children can learn sportsmanship, leadership and teamwork to a diverse and growing population currently numbering approximately 600 area youth annually in our programs.
Our Sports Program Includes the following:
- Baseball and softball programs associated with Babe Ruth and Little Tar Heel Leagues
- Football and Cheerleading programs through Pop Warner Little Scholars, Inc.
We are a year round organization that needs help in a variety of areas to re-energize our organization.
BE THE FIRST TO RECOMMEND THIS ORGANIZATION!
Would you recommend Wilders Grove Youth Center?