Here's a sample of our volunteer opportunities:VIEW AS
The Crossroads Community Development Corporation's (now referred to as Kindway) mission is to
"To provide relief, recovery, & development opportunities to meet individuals at their point of need on life's journey"
The Crossroads Community Development Corporation (now referred to as Kindway) has been engaged in community support programs for nearly 20 years. Originally under the auspices of the Reynoldsburg United Methodist Church, its commitment to the east Columbus and west Reynoldsburg areas has continued to grow and focus on the most underserved segments of this community. While our center of concentration is located at the crossroads of Brice Road and Livingston Avenue, we do not place restrictions on the residential location of individuals we serve nor do we have income limitations. The locations of our various sites were primarily based on proximity and ease of access.
Crossroads currently provides the following services at no charge to our recipients:
- Shepherd's Place provides free clothing in a retail-like environment. Through this effort nearly 100,000 items of clothing are provided annually.
- Ohio Benefit Bank provides counseling and income tax services that allow individuals to participate in the Ohio Benefit Bank system and enrolls families in community services where they qualify.
- EMBARK is a unique approach to a faith-based prisoner reentry program. Utilizing supportive volunteers called Navigators, EMBARK strives to provide guidance and spiritual growth to its participants.
We accomplish our mission in the following ways.
- We are a faith-based, non-profit organization that provides vital human and social services where either no services exist or the services are underperforming. Duplication of services is actively avoided.
- We use a contemporary approach to volunteerism.
- Our funding sources are diverse; we receive support from churches, corporations and governmental entities.
Do you work for this organization?
Request administrator status and update its information!