Here's a sample of our volunteer opportunities:VIEW AS
Grace Project International (GPI) is a not for-profit multi-dimensional ministry that demonstrates God's love and compassion to the sick and weary by reaching out with God's hand of grace to people of all classes, gender and tribes. We exist to follow Christ’s example by serving the medical and health needs of people, and partnering with other to achieve our goal. We exist to identify and address medical and health issues of the less privileged in collaboration with others.
Our mission is to impact God’s people with God’s hand of Grace, by touching them physically, emotionally, socially and spiritually.
We are out to:
- Support communities in need through a portfolio of education and medical services which are planned and implemented cooperatively.
- Provide community and personal health-oriented services to the needy individuals and communities.
- Promote and expand the equitable and participatory involvement of all peoples in the development process.
- Work In partnerships with other institutions that are designed to provide health services.
- Facilitate medical services as a giving and give-back to the needy communities.
Statement Of Values
We value the sanctity of a complete human being, the word of God, the example of Jesus’ holistic ministry, service, integrity and dedication.
- olaranti oriola
- Need admin access?