Here's a sample of our volunteer opportunities:VIEW AS
ACCORD promotes peaceful alternatives to conflict through mediation and other dispute resolution services, training, and advocacy. Through the service of trained volunteers, ACCORD seeks to:
- Provide individuals, families, and organizations with constructive ways to resolve conflict
- Promote safe and stable living environments for children at risk of abuse and neglect
- Present youth with decision-making skills and alternatives to violence
- Broaden community understanding and acceptance of alternative dispute resolution
ACCORD, A Center for Dispute Resolution, Inc., is
- A nonprofit, Community Dispute Resolution Center Program that hs been serving the Southern Tier of New York since 1982. For over 24 years, we have helped individuals, families, and organizations discover solutions that are mutually agreeable and enduring.
- Dedicated to training and supporting volunteers who, together with staff, offer confidential, neutral, voluntary and free alternative services that will help empower and assist and residents of Broome and Tioga Counties , New York , to resolve potential or actual court-related situations in their lives.
- An agency that provides an array of alternative dispute resolution programs, including mediation, for handling family problems and everyday community disputes, support to children in foster care and their families, and assistance to mental hygiene clients needing decisions about medical care.
- An organization that has been bringing people and communities together through quality programs and services teaching violence prevention, constructive problem solving, and conflict resolution.
- Staffed by 12 trained professionals and over 200 volunteers who achieve positive, life-altering results for the individuals and families we serve every day.
- Joy Lewis
- Need admin access?
Do you work for this organization?
Request administrator status and update its information!