Here's a sample of our volunteer opportunities:VIEW AS
To provide exceptional health services to unique patients with long-term acute care needs. We are focused on:
- Delivering quality care measured by clinical outcomes and patient satisfaction;
- Meeting each patient's individualized needs with compassion;
- Delivering highly effective and efficient services;
- Recognizing the value of every staff member; and
- Supporting the specialized needs of our community.
The only University-owned long-term acute care hospital (LTACH) in the Midwest, RML Specialty Hospital is the largest ventilator weaning hospital in the U.S., and a recognized leader in Best Practices for wound care and medically complex patient rehabilitation. RML treats patients with catastrophic or acute illnesses complicated by multiple medical issues through a multidisciplinary team approach and 24-hour, on-site physician coverage. Our advanced medical expertise and culture of caring combine to make us the LTACH of choice in Chicago and among leading hospitals across the nation.
Do you work for this organization?
Request administrator status and update its information!