Here's a sample of our volunteer opportunities:VIEW AS
Our Mission It is our mission to assure that our patients, families, and loved ones have access to a program of care that enhances quality of life for those facing a life-limiting illness. We emphasize "wholistic" care, where the whole person is addressed: physical, spiritual, and emotional support. Our patients are cared for where they live -- in the home, assisted living or skilled nursing facilities. SouthernCare recognizes the value of our dedicated staff and volunteers.. Our company is dedicated to enhancing quality of life through community education, personal example, and advocacy. As Dame Cicely Saunders, founder of the modern hospice movement, stated so beautifully: " "You matter because you are you, and you matter to the end of your life. We will do all we can not only to help you die peacefully, but also to live until you die."
Hospice is a concept of care for patients facing a life-limiting illness who no longer wish to pursue aggressive medical treatment and instead choose comfort measures. Our goal is to enrich the quality of life as life’s journey nears its completion. Through supportive, loving, comfort care we offer patients and their families comfort for body, mind and spirit.
Southern Care Hospice prides itself on maintaining, preforming, and living out the following core values while providing clinical excellence and care throughout all of our disciplines.
- Choose the right attitude, message and priority.
- Be accountable for all thoughts, words, and actions.
- Embrace and drive change. Pursue growth and learning.
- Demonstrate humility and servant leadership
- Select great people, treat them with respect, help them, and communicate effectively.
- Celebrate small successes on our journey to greater success.
- We are here for our patients and each other. Be passionate about what we do. Be innovative and efficient in everything we do.
Do you work for this organization?
Request administrator status and update its information!