Here's a sample of our volunteer opportunities:VIEW AS
Our Mission: TO IMPROVE LIVES BY MOBILIZING THE CARING POWER OF COMMUNITIES.
Our Vision: WE WILL BUILD A STRONGER AMERICA BY MOBILIZING OUR COMMUNITIES TO IMPROVE PEOPLE'S LIVES
- We have been supporting the Grundy County community since 1946.
- One out of every four residents in Grundy County relies on one or more of our
26 partner agencies.
- We support over 48 vital programs and services that our 26 partner agencies provide.
- This year’s goal of $419,000 is the largest campaign goal ever set by our United Way.
- Our administrative costs remain at approximately 9%. For every dollar that is contributed, 91 cents goes directly to agency programming for Grundy County. Our administrative overhead alleviates the expense of fundraising for smaller agencies.
- We rally support for local agencies that make an impact for local residents, thereby building a stronger community for all.
- Your gift to the United Way gives us leverage. We distribute the maximum dollars to the highest number of agencies where you live. United Way funding allows an agency to plan a year’s worth of programs and put accountable systems in place that help people now and in the future.
- When you contribute, you help more than one person or one charity. United Way is the collective power of people working together toward long-term results.
- Our Leaders in Giving program continues to grow. This program is for individuals in Grundy County who have displayed extraordinary leadership in meeting local human service needs through a generous gift of $1,000 or more.
- All donations help change lives and impact our community. We encourage participation at any level; if everyone gives a little, no one has to give a lot.
- Leverage: when you give to United Way, we add it to the thousands of other gifts we receive. Together we provide enough funding to each agency so that they can plan a year's worth of programs and put systems in place that help our neighbors find long-term solutions.
Give where you live or work.....the money stays local. Give a little - Change a lot!
- Karen Nall
- Need admin access?
Do you work for this organization?
Request administrator status and update its information!