Here's a sample of our volunteer opportunities:VIEW AS
Our mission, through responsible stewardship, is to provide the quality parks, trails, programs, services and experiences that energize visitors and create life-long users and advocates.
From hiking on a barrier-free trail, to horseback riding along a creek, Maricopa County Parks offer visitors the best of the Sonoran Desert. At approximately 120,000 acres, Maricopa County is home to one of the largest regional park system in the United States. All trails within the Maricopa County Park System are for non-motorized use only. Ten parks in the system circle the metropolitan area and all are within a 45-minute drive from downtown Phoenix.
- Adobe Dam Regional Park
- Buckeye Hills Regional Park
- Cave Creek Regional Park
- Desert Outdoor Center
- Estrella Mountain Regional Park
- Lake Pleasant Regional Park
- McDowell Mountain Regional Park
- San Tan Mountain Regional Park
- Spur Cross Ranch Conservation Area
- Usery Mountain Regional Park
- White Tank Mountain Regional Park