Here's a sample of our volunteer opportunities:VIEW AS
European Children Adoption Services (ECAS) is a non-profit 501 ? 3 international adoption agency licensed in Minnesota that is dedicated to improving the lives and welfare of orphaned children around the world by joining them with loving and committed parents in stable U.S. homes. We firmly believe that children have greater opportunity to reach their potential when raised in a safe and nurturing family environment. We are also committed to improving the quality of life for orphan children around the world by provviding humanitarian aid to orphanages to provide for children whom adoption is not an option.
ECAS believes that all children are entitled to nurturing parents who fulfill their physical and emotional needs and who will provide them with love and attention, guidance, stimulation and a permanent and secure family, where each child will experience a feeling of belonging.
ECAS is also a member of Joint Council on international children’s service whose mission is to safeguard the rights and best interests of children, birth parents and adoptive parents. ECAS also has achieved full Hague Accreditation as authorized by the United States Department of State to provide adoption services in connection with adoptions under the Hague Convention.
ECAS offers a wide range of services to children and families provided by caring and committed professionals and volunteers, reflecting the spirit and heart of caring for humanity. Services include:
- Evaluating and facilitating adoptions by addressing the specific needs of each child as well as the commitment of the adopting parents.
- Identifying, educating, counseling, and supporting adoptive families throughout the adoption process.
- Assisting families in identifying, and, when possible, securing financial aid.
- Providing medical, nutritional, clothing, monetary, educational and relief support to orphanages.
- Developing new adoption programs in distressed countries.
- Providing post-adoption services to adoptive families.
- Sponsoring community awareness education on adoption in the U.S.
Do you work for this organization?
Request administrator status and update its information!