United Way of Tucson and Southern Arizona
- Children & Youth
- Education & Literacy
Location330 N Commerce Park Loop, Suite 200PO Box 86750Tucson, AZ 85745 United States
Building A Better Community in Tucson and Southern Arizona.
An economically strong, safe and healthy community where southern Arizona residents can live and work.
To achieve measurable results in three areas:
- Education: Children are Ready to Learn and Safe After School
- Income: Families Safe and Secure
- Health: Seniors are Independent and Active
The New United Way
For more than 80 years, United Way has held a reputation as our community's fundraiser, but United Way doesn't just raise money.
Today's United Way is a focused, results-driven system working year-round to change community conditions and create lasting solutions.
Much like a "general contractor" manages all aspects of constructing a building, we manage people and resources to create lasting, positive solutions in lives that need it most.
Through strong partnerships with volunteers, local business, government and nonprofit organizations, United Way accomplishes what no one can do alone.
With your help, we can ensure that:
- Education: children will enter school prepared to learn and attend safe, nurturing after-school programs
- Income: families will have the tools they need to remain strong and safe
- Health: seniors will live actively and make independent life choices
Together, we can Build a Better Community in Tucson and Southern Arizona.