Here's a sample of our volunteer opportunities:VIEW AS
The mission of Memphis Teen Vision (MemTV) is to create a coordinated community response to teen pregnancy and parenting that includes:
- Comprehensive sex education for teens including abstinence and contraceptive information
- Services, support, and education to pregnant and parenting teens
- Strong policies and programs that promote adolescent sexual health
MemTV is a coallition of 50 agiencies working together for a future where all teens are taught comprehensive sex education, teens' onset of sexual intercourse is delayed, teen pregnancies are reduced and eventually eliminated, and teen parents are provided assistance.
- Dedicated to making resources for teens and teen parents more transparent and easily accessible.
- Promote a non-judgmental environment where teens have access to comprehensive sex education.
- Promote strategies that focus on both boys and girls.
- Promote programs based on evidence and best practices.
Do you work for this organization?
Request administrator status and update its information!