Here's a sample of our volunteer opportunities:VIEW AS
The mission of Family Scholar House is to end the cycle of poverty by giving single-parent students the support they need to earn a four-year college degree.
Family Scholar House provides supportive housing and vital educational and family services including academic advising and case management for single-parent students and their children.Our services include:
- Residential housing and rental assistance
- Financial assistance for childcare and transportation
- Food assistance through Dare to Care and donations
- Case management services
- Academic advising and career support
- Peer support through house meeting and participant activities
- Referral to other community resources as appropriate
- Cathe Dykstra
- Need admin access?