Here's a sample of our volunteer opportunities:VIEW AS
mAss Kickers Foundation is a 501(c)(3) non-profit organization, which provides support and motivation to all newly-diagnosed patients, family, and friends affected by tumors or cancer. MKF serves this mission through the website (www.mAssKickers.org), fund-raising, and select events throughout the year.
What are mAss Kickers Foundation's goals?
- Provide unique articles and interviews useful to the newly diagnosed patient and their loved ones on our website.
- Promote Unity among ALL cancer/tumor types and between patients and their loved ones through a common "pugilistic" attitude.
- Support research through articles, events, and donations.
- Empower the newly diagnosed patient and their loved ones with a strategy to become proactive in their care so they feel less helpless after getting intimidating news.
What does MKF do?
- Provide credible articles and links on our website
- Promote a pugilistic approach towards fighting ALL types of tumors/cancer
- Promote events of other organizations
- Host unique events to bring attention to our mission
- Encourage all to participate in the "TUMORS SUCK!" awareness campaign and the "Use the K.U.R.E." action campaign.
- Support organizations and individuals leading the way in tumor/cancer research for efficient diagnosis, efficient treatment, improved mortality rates, improved quality of life for patients, and diagnosis specific symptom management.
- Encourage people to educate themselves and others in times of uncertainty, seek personal support from family, friends, and other individuals that have walked a similar path, but most of all support research by participating or donating to tumor/cancer related research causes.
- Eric Galvez
- 619 980-8716
- Need admin access?
Do you work for this organization?
Request administrator status and update its information!