Here's a sample of our volunteer opportunities:VIEW AS
The Random Playhouse Theatre was created with five goals in its mission. These organizational guides have steered the projects, partnerships and principals of all endeavors.
We strive always~
- To impart the education, experience and guidance that will cultivate and encourage constructive and creative communications among young adults.
- To foster positive responses to community need through an understanding of how personal talent can be used in the service of others among our participants.
- To empower our young adults in becoming confident, self disciplined, well equipped, positive role models through innovative opportunities.
- To motivate personal growth, mutual respect, and patience among our participants and audiences alike.
- To entertain, amuse and delight our audiences with quality, reasonably priced performance art.
Our vision to create original material in response to community need and use those works as a means of raising awareness, funding and physical assistance that will add real value to those we align ourselves with for a lasting and meaningful experience for all is a high priority for each staff member of our team.
- Cate O'Brien
- Need admin access?
Do you work for this organization?
Request administrator status and update its information!