Here's a sample of our volunteer opportunities:VIEW AS
The Family Resource Network of the Panhandle, Inc. serves as a voice of the people in our community, and serves as a forum to communicate the needs of the families in our community. The FRN facilitates collaborative efforts among agencies and organizations to ensure accessible, affordable and efficient family services. The FRN is committed to improving the diversity, scope, quality and effectiveness of these services throughout the entire Eastern Panhandle of West Virginia.
The Family Resource Network of the Panhandle, Inc. works to uphold the "Priorities of West Virginia Children and Families."
- Families and their children will live in permanent stable homes and be safe in their homes, schools and communities.
- Families will have adequate resources and skills to support their children.
- Families will achieve and maintain good physical and mental health.
- Children will be ready to succeed in school.
- Families will possess marketable skills and have access to good jobs to become self-sufficient, contributing and self-sustaining.
- The effectiveness of the FRN is broadened to build the capacity of its local communities, reducing fragmentation and duplication.
- Jeremy Exell
- 304-263-0603 exl 228
- Need admin access?
Do you work for this organization?
Request administrator status and update its information!