Here's a sample of our volunteer opportunities:VIEW AS
DVP's purpose is to foster a vibrant commercial and cultural district with strategic capital improvements, enhanced maintenance and security, effective marketing and promotions, historic preservation education, and effective administration. The DVP mission is to promote:
- A clean, safe, well-lit, and inviting appearance, both day and night,
- Appealing storefronts occupied with an eclectic variety of inviting and interesting retail and service businesses,
- Activities that will attract and benefit area residents, businesses and visitors,
- Historic architecture preservation and adaptive reuse that offers visual unity and quality experiences,
- A healthy mix of retail, restaurant, entertainment and service businesses and be known as having a reputation for welcoming and supporting new businesses, and
- Creative and lively places where people will shop, enjoy, remember and return.
Downtown Ventura Partnership (DVP) is charged with the development and maintenance of Downtown Ventura. This is a non-profit group made up of 11 board members, one staff person and a clean team of 5 individuals.
- Kathleen Eriksen
- Need admin access?
Do you work for this organization?
Request administrator status and update its information!