Here's a sample of our volunteer opportunities:VIEW AS
The Parents, Community, Administrators and Teachers (PCAT) is Francis-Stevens' parent and teacher organization. We foster parent-teacher collaboration and provides service to the parents and the school by supporting activities focusing on the student body as a whole.
Our goals are:
- To make Francis-Stevens Educational Campus an exemplary model of preschool through Grade 8 education in the District of Columbia Public Schools (DCPS);
- To make drastic improvements in the achievement of all students by engaging in effective instructional planning and teaching everyday so that every student achieves;
- To improve test scores, student attendance, increase parental involvement, decrease behavioral and social challenges, enhance each student's sense of well-being, and eliminate barriers to achievement;
- To support and speak on behalf of children and youth in the schools, in the community, and before government agencies and other organizations that make decisions affecting children;
- To assist parents in developing the skills they need to raise and protect their children;
- To encourage parent and public involvement in the public schools of the nation
Do you work for this organization?
Request administrator status and update its information!