Here's a sample of our volunteer opportunities:VIEW AS
NSBE's Mission: "To increase the number of culturally responsible Black engineers, who excel academically, succeed professionally and positively impact the community."
The National Society of Black Engineers - Charlotte Professionals Chapter (NSBE-CP) is a 503(C) (3) non-profit association represented by technical and professional members throughout the Charlotte Metropolitan area. NSBE-CP is dedicated to increasing the participation of African-Americans and other underrepresented groups in the fields of engineering and technology from pre-college to professional. NSBE-CP works to ensure that students and professionals at all levels develop the skills necessary to excel academically, succeed professionally, and positively impact their communities.
- Encourage and advise minority youth in their pursuit of an engineering career.
- Stimulate and develop student interest in the various engineering disciplines.
- Strive to increase the number of Black students studying engineering at both undergraduate and graduate levels.
- Develop the technical and professional skills of our members.
- Encourage members to seek advanced degrees in engineering or related fields and to obtain/maintain professional engineering certification.
- Promote public awareness of engineering and the opportunities for Blacks and other minorities in the profession.
- To offer a rewarding experience for current and potential members through opportunities to contribute toward the NSBE mission.
- To improve college recruitment, retention, graduation, and the ultimate success of professional Science, Technology, Engineering and Mathematics (STEM) programs by establishing strategic alliances among people of African descent.
- NSBE CAEC
- Need admin access?
Do you work for this organization?
Request administrator status and update its information!