Here's a sample of our volunteer opportunities:VIEW AS
MCNW's mission is to assist all low-income populations throughout Oregon and in areas of Washington State by increasing their economic self-sufficiency and community integration through microenterprise development and self-employment. MCNW's mission provides a domestic context to the parallel mission of our parent organization, Mercy Corps, which is to alleviate suffering, poverty and oppression by helping people build secure, productive and just communities.Our Vision
Through our direct services and community initiatives, MCNW works with motivated individuals to:
- Improve income
- Increase net worth and assets
- Promote community integration
- Stabilize housing
- Build enduring small-business success
As an organization, we value:
- The potential of people to improve their lives.
- Being innovative, entrepreneurial and relevant.
- The expertise and experience of others to achieve community aims.
- Being good stewards of public resources.
- Being self-reflective organizationally as a way to continually learn, grow and improve.
Mercy Corps Northwest offers a range of services to small business owners and aspiring entrepreneurs. These services include:
We hold regular Orientations at our office to provide information on our services.Community Initiatives
Mercy Corps Northwest works in many local communities, each with its own concerns, circumstances and opportunities. Our involvement in these projects focuses on both the benefits we can provide the individuals with whom we are working, and on the possibility of greater systemic change in the community. These projects include:
- Loren Guerriero
- (503) 896-5070
- Need admin access?
Do you work for this organization?
Request administrator status and update its information!