Here's a sample of our volunteer opportunities:VIEW AS
What is the ReStore?
A division of Habitat for Humanity of Coastal Fairfield County, the ReStore accepts donations of new or nearly new building supplies, furniture and appliances from individuals, contractors, and businesses. Some of the materials will be used to build Habitat homes, and any extra materials will be sold at the Habitat ReStore. Proceeds from the ReStore benefit Habitat for Humanity of Coastal Fairfield County.The most important things to remember about the ReStore.
- Open to the public
- Call to donate 203-383-4358
- Pick up available
- Donations are tax-deductible -- you determine their value
- Fax Us at 203-385-3467
Who Benefits from the ReStore?
- Customers - Can save 50% to 90% off retail prices on home improvement materials, furniture and appliances of all kinds.
- Donors - By donating new or slightly used building materials, furniture and appliances, you can help improve our community while receiving a tax deduction.
- Earth - Whether you buy or donate materials, you are reducing the amount of usable building materials going to a landfill.
- Community - The proceeds from the ReStore will help to build additional Habitat homes for hard working low-income families.
Location and Hours Store Address: 1785 Stratford Avenue
Stratford, CT 06615
Store Entrance is located on Honeyspot Road.
Phone: 203-383-4358 Hours: Tuesday- Friday 10-6, Saturday 9-4, Closed Sunday - Monday & Holidays
Do you work for this organization?
Request administrator status and update its information!