Here's a sample of our volunteer opportunities:VIEW AS
The purpose of this Community Center shall be to form a multi-service agency, for youth and adults, to support and promote human care, educational, and community-building activities directed at furthering the well-being and development of the lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender, questioning, and ally community of Champaign County, in accordance with 501(c)(3) and 170(c) of the U.S. Internal Revenue Code, as now or hereafter amended.
The UP Center of Champaign County will respect the diversity of its members while promoting the well-being of the overall community through advocacy, education, and outreach. In order to achieve its vision, The UP Center of Champaign County will:
- Acquire and maintain adequate space to meet the needs of the community based on the mission of the organization.
- Be a comprehensive resource for the community based on the mission of the organization.
- Analyze the community's needs and provide opportunities for members to share in the development, implementation and evaluation of educational, support, and other types of programs and services to meet those needs.
- Reach financial stability through the acquisition of multiple funding sources in order to hire and support staff while maintaining programs and facilities.
- Facilitate outreach to and collaborate with the greater Champaign County community to participate in the education and development of the overall community as enumerated in the mission of the organization.
Do you work for this organization?
Request administrator status and update its information!