Here's a sample of our volunteer opportunities:VIEW AS
Kiwanis is a global organization of volunteers dedicated to changing the world one child and one community at a time.
- To give primacy to the human and spiritual rather than to the material values of life.
- To encourage the daily living of the Golden Rule in all human relationships.
- To promote the adoption and the application of higher social, business, and professional standards.
- To develop, by precept and example, a more intelligent, aggressive, and serviceable citizenship.
- To provide, through Kiwanis clubs, a practical means to form enduring friendships, to render altruistic service, and to build better communities.
- To cooperate in creating and maintaining that sound public opinion and high idealism which make possible the increase of righteousness, justice, patriotism, and goodwill.
Kiwanis is a global organization of volunteers dedicated to changing the world one child and one community at a time. Our members develop youth as leaders, build playgrounds and raise funds for pediatric research. We help shelter the homeless, feed the hungry, mentor the disadvantaged and care for the sick. Working together, members achieve what one person cannot accomplish alone. And along the way, club members share friendship and laughter.
At the Kiwanis International Foundation, our raison d'être is helping children. Children at risk. Underserved children. The children who need help most.
Working together with Kiwanis International, we serve the children of the world, supporting the Kiwanis International mission. The lion's share of our work happens at the club level, as Kiwanis members raise funds to underwrite foundation grants and improve their communities and the world.
We give youth scholarships. We support Kiwanis International's Service Leadership Programs for youth. Our new global campaign for children, announced in June 2010, will take this spirit of giving to a new, more consequential level.
- Patrick Soran
- Need admin access?
Do you work for this organization?
Request administrator status and update its information!