Here's a sample of our volunteer opportunities:VIEW AS
To facilitate active participation of women,girls and children with disabilities at grass root levels.
UDWA was started in 1986 by women with disabilities in Uganda themselve,and now it has its own offices,post addresss and has over 800 members countrywide.
It is inclined to the following activities:
- HIV/AIDS Counseling and testing
- Drama Group for people with disabilities
- Physiotherapy where people with disabilities are referred to Katalemwa for serious surgeries operations.
- Community gardens for peoplem with disabilities
- Supply of relief to the most vulnerable
- Education for children with disabilities and children of people with disabilities.
Do you work for this organization?
Request administrator status and update its information!