Here's a sample of our volunteer opportunities:VIEW AS
Please wait . . .
The mission of ACES is to close the academic achievement gap of at-risk inner-city students in grades four through eight.
- ACES is a 21-years strong after-school tutor/mentor program that maintains partnerships with all sports franchises in the Twin Cities
- The mission of ACES is to close the academic achievement gap that affects traditionally underserved youth
- ACES operates at 13 sites across the Twin Cities, including public schools and Boys and Girls Clubs
- ACES with 4th - 8th grade students in a before and after-school environment via a unique sports and math curriculum integrating targeted academic and social-emotional practice with hands-on activities. Homework help and teambuilding is woven into every program day.
- Curriculum units culminate in field trips to landmarks like TCF Bank Stadium and US Bank Stadium
- Our approach works! Students who consistently attend ACES show academic growth, improved behavior and school attendance, and increased identity with their community.
- Emma Development Associate
- Need admin access?
BE THE FIRST TO RECOMMEND THIS ORGANIZATION!
Would you recommend ACES?