Here's a sample of our volunteer opportunities:VIEW AS
Please wait . . .
The mission of ACES is to close the academic achievement gap of at-risk inner-city students in grades four through eight.
- ACES is a 21-years strong after-school tutor/mentor program that maintains partnerships with all sports franchises in the Twin Cities
- The mission of ACES is to close the academic achievement gap that affects traditionally underserved youth
- ACES operates at 13 sites across the Twin Cities, including public schools and Boys and Girls Clubs
- ACES with 4th - 8th grade students in a before and after-school environment via a unique sports and math curriculum integrating targeted academic and social-emotional practice with hands-on activities. Homework help and teambuilding is woven into every program day.
- Curriculum units culminate in field trips to landmarks like TCF Bank Stadium and US Bank Stadium
- Our approach works! Students who consistently attend ACES show academic growth, improved behavior and school attendance, and increased identity with their community.
BE THE FIRST TO RECOMMEND THIS ORGANIZATION!
Would you recommend ACES?