Here's a sample of our volunteer opportunities:VIEW AS
Boomers Leading Change in Health is engaging Denver-area baby boomer volunteers in community-based efforts to improve access to quality health.
The project will: • Recruit, train and deploy adults 50+ as health care navigators, community health workers and as advocates for improving the health care system
• Help community organizations train and use boomers in existing navigator, community health worker, and advocacy programs in the metro Denver area Are you interested in:
• Helping improve health care in your community?
• Learning how to help others navigate the complex health care systems or reduce barriers to health services?
• Understanding current health care reform efforts, how they will affect you and your family?
• Learning more about how to make health care systems work better for all consumers? Why get involved in Boomers Leading Change in Health? • Help make health reform work in our community.
• Help others in need.
• Join a movement that is reinventing ways adults 50+ are making meaningful contributions in our community.
Do you work for this organization?
Request administrator status and update its information!