Here's a sample of our volunteer opportunities:VIEW AS
The mission of the Parkinson Foundation of the National Capital Area is to improve the quality of life for people living with Parkinson disease, their carepartners and families within the National Capital Area, through:
- Support & education programs
- Exercise programs
- Public awareness
Education and Support for Parkinson’s Patients and Care Partners
Our members, committee members, Board of Directors and staff are deeply involved with the local Parkinson’s community and invite you to tap into the education and support offered by our group. Such opportunities include:
- An extensive network of caregiver and patient support groups
- Educational materials, symposia, and informational meetings
- Weekly therapeutic exercise and dance sessions in Maryland, Washington, DC, and Virginia
- A quarterly newsletter featuring information about Parkinson’s treatments, coping with Parkinson’s disease, and promising new research advances
PFNCA is an independently incorporated nonprofit organization. All contributions received are tax deductible under Section 501(c)(3) of the Internal Revenue Code.
Do you work for this organization?
Request administrator status and update its information!