Here's a sample of our volunteer opportunities:VIEW AS
Redefining who we are as a community, E3 Communities, Inc., is committed to helping youth & adults through economic education, academic enrichment, and community empowerment. We are breaking down old walls and building anew on a solid ground. As a community, we will STAND UP, STAND OUT, & STAND TOGETHER!
E3 Communities, Inc.
A Center Committed to Education, Enrichment, & Empowerment
E3 Communities, Inc., is a new program--but its staff and volunteers have been helping youth & adults in the Pompano area for the past several years.
Formerly known as Branches Pompano Outreach Ministry Center, the center offered a variety of youth & adults programs from 2008-2010, including: after school homework help, recreation, and enrichment classes;
Summer Shade camp program; Ready for Success job prep course; social service assistance; youth sports leagues; & free tax preparation services.
As staff and volunteers of this center, the recent loss of both funding and facility has inspired us to reach toward new heights. We feel that it would be detrimental to the development and well-being of the community if these programs and support were suddenly taken away from them. No lasting progress will ever truly be made if organizations continue the cycle of planting themselves into struggling communities, gaining the trust of community members, and then pulling volunteers out when the organization decides that they have had enough.
Therefore, our team of staff and volunteers, all of whom have already built positive relationships with students and adults in the Pompano area, are now committed to finding a new facility and securing funding in order to open the center under a new name, as an independent nonprofit program.
- Financial Literacy for youth & adults
- Free VITA tax preparation services
- Middle School Junior Achievement Economics for Success™ program
- High School Junior Achievement Be Entrepreneurial™ program
- After school homework help
- Saturday tutoring in core subject areas--math, writing, science, ESL
- Fitness, sports, & recreation activities
- Broadening Horizons classes--cooking, dance, art, & more!
- SAT prep & college readiness
- Social service assistance
- Ready for Success job preparation course
- Violence prevention discussion workshops
- Free community-wide youth sports leagues
- Discipline-building using skills like Martial Arts
- Leadership Development for youth & adults
- Erin Karner
- Need admin access?
Do you work for this organization?
Request administrator status and update its information!