Here's a sample of our volunteer opportunities:VIEW AS
Our vision is a world without Alzheimer’s disease.
To eliminate Alzheimer’s disease through the advancement of research; to provide
and enhance care and support for all affected; and to reduce the risk of dementia
through the promotion of brain health.
The Alzheimer’s Association works on a global, national and local level to enhance care and support for all those affected by Alzheimer’s and related dementias. We are here to help.
- We have local chapters across the nation, providing services within each community. Find a chapter near you.
- Our professionally staffed 24/7 Helpline (1.800.272.3900) offers information and advice to more than 250,000 callers each year and provides translation services in more than 130 languages.
- We run more than 4,500 support groups throughout the country and connect people across the globe through our online message boards.
- We help people find clinical trials through our free service Alzheimer’s Association TrialMatch, which makes it easy to search opportunities based on personal criteria.
- We deliver 20,000 education programs annually and offer online information in 17 languages.
- Our safety services, Comfort Zone and MedicAlert + Alzheimer’s Association Safe Return, provide location management for people with Alzheimer’s who wander.
- Our online suite of resources, Alzheimer’s Association CareSource?, helps caregivers coordinate assistance from family and friends, locate senior housing, and enhance caregiving skills.
- Our annual Memory Walk is the nation's largest event to raise awareness and funds for Alzheimer care, support and research.
As the largest, private non-profit funder of Alzheimer research, the Association is committed to accelerating progress of new treatments, preventions and ultimately, a cure. Through our partnerships and funded projects, we have been part of every major research advancement over the past 30 years. Visit our online Research Center.
- We advance the understanding of Alzheimer’s through our peer-reviewed research grant program, which has awarded more than $265 million to 1,800 scientists since 1982.
- Our annual International Conference on Alzheimer's Disease (AAICAD) brings together thousands of researchers to share information and findings.
- Our scientific journal, Alzheimer’s & Dementia, provides a single publication for the global scientific community to share its diverse knowledge.
- Our professional society, Alzheimer's Association International Society to Advance Alzheimer Research and Treatment (ISTAART), is the only professional society designed exclusively for individuals dedicated to Alzheimer and dementia science.
- Angie Rosen
- Need admin access?
Do you work for this organization?
Request administrator status and update its information!