Here's a sample of our volunteer opportunities:VIEW AS
- To protect, maintain, preserve and promote the interests, heritage, language, culture and history of Kannadigas residing in Greater Sacramento area.
- To encourage the young generation of the Kannadigas in Greater Sacramento Area to participate in the activities of Kannada programs.
- To establish a program of teaching Kannada language and culture for young children.
- To establish forums for exchange of information among Kannadigas for helping each other.
- To encourage Kannadigas to participate actively in all other Indian organizations in Sacramento, contribute to the growth and recognition of Indians.
Kannada Sangha of Sacramento (KSS) is a secular, educational, linguistic and cultural Non Profit Organization serving the Kannada Community of Greater Sacramento Area.
Do you work for this organization?
Request administrator status and update its information!