Here's a sample of our volunteer opportunities:VIEW AS
The Italian American Chamber of Commerce - Midwest is a not-for-profit corporation existing under the laws of the State of Illinois based in Chicago and serving the following purposes:
- To promote, facilitate, and protect trade relations between the United States and Italy.
- To promote the interests of Italian American businessmen, and in particular, our own members.
- To encourage and guide the commercial and industrial aspirations of Italian Americans.
- To foster and encourage greater trade development between the United States and Italy.
- To provide an exchange of information relative to business and commerce of the United States and Italy and the potentialities of their development.
- To cooperate and participate in all matters which may contribute to strengthening the bonds of friendship between the United States and Italy.
- To stimulate the interest of Italians in Italy, as well as in the United States, towards commercial and industrial conditions in the United States which would be most suitable to them.
- To promote friendly relations among our members and to foster a spirit of civic pride.
- To promote the adoption and application of sound business and professional standards for the betterment of the Italian American business community.
The IACC is one of five Italian-American Chambers of Commerce. It also belongs to Assocamerestero, a network of 75 Italian Chambers of Commerce in 49 countries. The Assocamestero offers Chamber members discounts on products and services in Italy and around the world.
The Italian American Chamber of Commerce is an association of professionals and businesses. It is not a political organization and respects the political views of its individual members and their right to express those views. However, the Chamber, as a body, shall neither formally endorse nor promote any political party, candidate or view.
The Italian American Chamber of Commerce - Midwest (IACC) is a business association founded in 1907 to provide services to the Italian business community and to American businesses oriented to the Italian market or products.The Chamber's primary goals are promoting the member activities as well as promoting trade relations between Italy and the United States, with a particular focus on the Midwest region of the United States.
In North America, the Chamber is part of a group of 13 Italian Chambers located in the major metropolitan areas in Canada, Mexico and the United States. These Chambers have been energized by the passing of NAFTA and are ready to offer invaluable services and information to small and medium sized businesses seeking trading partners or to establish joint ventures
- Melissa Passalacqua
- Need admin access?
Do you work for this organization?
Request administrator status and update its information!