Here's a sample of our volunteer opportunities:VIEW AS
Friends of the Allentown Parks strives to:
- increase use and enjoyment of the parks by all users including residents of Allentown and surrounding communities
- offer volunteer opportunities for members of the community
- foster stewardship of the environment and city parks
- promote recreational programs and outdoor learning
Friends of the Allentown Parks works to:
- protect and improve the parks/playgrounds in the City of Allentown through volunteer clean-up activities
- add value to the parks through beautification programs where organizations or individuals may "Adopt-a-Flowerbed" as well as musical/cultural events in the parks
- conduct educational programs such as sessions on care of roses, rain gardens and birdwatching
- conduct recreational/healthy living programs such as Tai Chi & Yoga in the parks as well as guided nature walks.
- Karen El-Chaar
- Need admin access?
Do you work for this organization?
Request administrator status and update its information!