Here's a sample of our volunteer opportunities:VIEW AS
- Move humanitarian development forward by working towards achieving the objectives outlined in the Declaration of Human Rights.
- Influence the future by involving all people in shaping the world.
- Stretch the boundaries of human potential and build capacity for growth.
- Spearhead the courage to confront risks by challenging the barriers of fear.
- Interact in symbiotic relationships with the world around us.
- Orchestrate our own life symphony.
- Notie that everything is possible and live accordingly.
- Equal Opportunities
IICD offers a unique program to people of all ages and walks of life. People with a desire to travel the world and do good at the same time. We take pride in being open to everyone regardless of social background, ethnicity, race, religion, sexual orientation, gender, age or any other division set up to distort the very basic fact that we are all human beings.
Developing the World, While Developing Yourself.
These programs aim to assist in closing the gap between the rich and the poor through sending able-bodied and willing people to take part in creating development and changes in countries and societies where there is need. The programs do this in cooperation with Humana People to People on the basis of Solidarity Humanitarianism. The purpose is to create opportunities for development to happen together with people in Southern Africa: Zambia, Mozambique, and Namibia and in Americas: the U.S.A., Brazil, Ecuador and Belize. The programs create opportunities for ordinary people to make an extraordinary difference!
- Loren Baker
- Need admin access?
Do you work for this organization?
Request administrator status and update its information!