Here's a sample of our volunteer opportunities:VIEW AS
The Cherokee Family Violence Center enhances the safety of those impacted by intimate partner violence through services that empower victims while advocating for a community standard of zero tolerance for violence in the home.
The Cherokee Family Violence Center is a registered, non-profit agency in Canton, Georgia, that has been providing services to victims of domestic violence and their children since 1984. CFVC has fought for victims for over 30 years by providing around-the-clock emergency assistance, offering safety and support and engaging in educating the public through outreach and legal advocacy. Visit www.cfvc.org for more information.
- Provide services based on best practices which are focused on safety and delivered with integrity in the best interest of the client.
- Provide services that are client-centered and strength-based.
- Embrace diversity in all that we do.
- That system change is integral to victim safety.
- That volunteers and community partners are vital to the work that we do.