Here's a sample of our volunteer opportunities:VIEW AS
The mission of CFVC is to enhance the safety of victims of intimate partner violence and their children through culturally and linguistically competent crisis intervention services, through longer term advocacy, housing and support that empowers survivors, and through systems change advocacy that holds batterers accountable and promotes a community standard of zero tolerance for violence in the home.
The Cherokee Family Violence Center is a registered, non-profit agency in Canton, Georgia, that has been providing services to victims of domestic violence and their children since 1984. CFVC has fought for victims for over 30 years by providing around-the-clock emergency assistance, offering safety and support and engaging in educating the public through outreach and legal advocacy. Visit www.cfvc.org for more information.
- Provide services based on best practices which are focused on safety and delivered with integrity in the best interest of the client.
- Provide services that are client-centered and strength-based.
- Embrace diversity in all that we do.
- That system change is integral to victim safety.
- That volunteers and community partners are vital to the work that we do.
- Brooke Larson
- (770) 479-1804
- Need admin access?