Here's a sample of our volunteer opportunities:VIEW AS
We are dedicated to providing quality teacher professional training and community development. We will partner with Maestros sin Fronteras Peru and are committed to building teacher leaders and have designed a community ambassador program to where teachers can inspire their communities to achieve the Millennium Development Goals.
- We provide quality professional development program such as the Certificate of Teaching Mastery. Plus, we work closely with teachers and develop courses that they are interested in.
- We have established a partnership with local universities to give teachers the opportunity to earn advanced degrees at affordable prices.
- We build home for teachers whom live in rural areas but are assigned to teach their and suffer from lack of resources.
- We establish Community Teaching and Learning Centers in collaboration with lcoal communities where we house computers, a library, educational resources for teachers and students, and conduct classes and workshops.
- We build teachers as community leaders through the Millennium Development Ambassador program. Each teacher serves as a voice for the 8 goals and we partner with organizations dedicated to meeting those goals.
- We need YOU to assist us in expanding our projects and creating new opportunities!!