Here's a sample of our volunteer opportunities:VIEW AS
The American Foundation for Suicide Prevention (AFSP) is the leading national not-for-profit organization exclusively dedicated to understanding and preventing suicide through research, education and advocacy, and to reaching out to people with mental disorders and those impacted by suicide.
To fully achieve its mission, AFSP engages in the following Five Core Strategies:
- Funds scientific research
- Offers educational programs for professionals
- Educates the public about mood disorders and suicide prevention
- Promotes policies and legislation that impact suicide and prevention
- Provides programs and resources for survivors of suicide loss and people at risk, and involves them in the work of the Foundation
For more information please check out: http://www.afsp.org
The Oregon Chapter's special focus is reaching the college population by providing suicide prevention educational resources and interactive screening programs on campuses around Oregon.
Do you work for this organization?
Request administrator status and update its information!