Here's a sample of our volunteer opportunities:VIEW AS
We are a non-profit organization established in 2007 with the following goals and intentions:
- Raise public awareness regarding organ donation
- Raise public awareness regarding organ transplantation
- Provide support to donor families
- Provide support to transplant recipients, those still on a waiting list, and their caregivers
- Raise funds to promote awareness and to fund related programs and organizations
- Raise funds for the Restoring Hope Transplant House, a 'home away from home' for organ, bone marrow, and other transplant patients and their families
We are a group of organ donor families and organ transplant recipients who promote organ donation awareness in Central Wisconsin.
We set up booths at area events, do public speaking engagements, participate in media coverage and hold an annual awareness/fundraising event.
Do you work for this organization?
Request administrator status and update its information!