Here's a sample of our volunteer opportunities:VIEW AS
United Way of Metropolitan Atlanta engages all segments of our community to drive sustainable change in education, income, health and homelessness while continuing to address urgent and basic human care.
Our vision is for metro Atlanta to be a place where all individuals and families thrive. We are working on six important goals to ensure a strong community.
- Babies are born healthy
- Children enter school ready to learn and graduate prepared for careers
- Young people avoid risky behaviors
- Families are self-sufficient
- People have access to primary health care
- Homeless people are housed within one year
Do you work for this organization?
Request administrator status and update its information!