Here's a sample of our volunteer opportunities:VIEW AS
2-1-1, is an easy-to-remember, toll-free phone number that connects Bay Area residents with local community services, such as food, shelter, counseling, employment assistance, child care and more. Trained, caring specialists answer calls 24 hours-a-day, seven days a week, and can assist callers in more than 150 languages.
Our call center, located in San Francisco, specifically serves the counties of: San Francisco, San Mateo, Marin, Solano, Napa and Santa Cruz.
We are looking for people in any county willing and able to support our services.
2-1-1 is a program of United Way of the Bay Area.
Why volunteer for 2-1-1 / HELPLINK?
- Gain valuable crisis intervention skills
- Expand your knowledge of community needs and resources
- Enhance your interpersonal skills
- Meet a variety of new people
- Develop networking opportunities
- Professional training program
- No previous experience necessary
- Help your Bay Area community: 2-1-1 / HELPLINK relies on the dedication of our volunteers to enable us to keep our hotlines fully staffed.
Do you work for this organization?
Request administrator status and update its information!