The 2018 hurricane season has been extraordinarily active in parts of the U.S., with Hurricane Florence currently impacting millions in the Carolinas. As this natural disaster unfolds, the staff here at VolunteerMatch is doing its part to ensure that, if you are in an affected community, you are prepared and safe. And if you are looking to help with disaster relief efforts, you know about the most effective ways to contribute.
Our Mission By 2014, Beet Street will have fresh, impactful, year-round programming that is identified by locals and out of town attendees as among the best experiences of their lives. Fort Collins, and particularly downtown, will clearly feel alive,... Read more
By 2014, Beet Street will have fresh, impactful, year-round programming that is identified by locals and out of town attendees as among the best experiences of their lives. Fort Collins, and particularly downtown, will clearly feel alive, visually stimulating, and engaging. Beet Street will provide resources and advocacy for growing a healthy, high quality arts, culture, and creative industry in Fort Collins.
Beet Street is a 501c(3) organization located in Fort Collins, Colorado.
Beet Street exists as a catalyst to develop Fort Collins into a nationally recognized arts and culture center and destination by distinguishing ourselves as an intellectually vital community that fosters, celebrates, and inspires human creativity.
Our Core Values and Beliefs
Beet Street's core values and beliefs embraces:
* Adding to the economic vibrancy and development of our downtown by building arts, culture, and creativity as a unique economic engine
* Creating and encouraging innovative, broadly diverse programming and experiences that serve people of all ages, backgrounds, and interests
* Enhancing, through partnership, coordination, and cultivation, the work of local cultural, art, recreational, and educational producers
* Advocating for the development of cultural facilities and infrastructure that improves the visitor experience downtown
* Leveraging Fort Collins' downtown existing environment and unique mix of businesses to engage audience members
* Celebrating and promoting the local creativity, innovation, and attributes that distinguish Fort Collins
* Demonstrating and encouraging active environmental stewardship as a critical component of Fort Collins' cultural vitality, and
* Ensuring all our actions are in alignment with our vision, with our intention to create mutual benefit to all stakeholders, and with our culture of hard work and fun!