Here's a sample of our volunteer opportunities:VIEW AS
By 2014, Beet Street will have fresh, impactful, year-round programming that is identified by locals and out of town attendees as among the best experiences of their lives. Fort Collins, and particularly downtown, will clearly feel alive, visually stimulating, and engaging. Beet Street will provide resources and advocacy for growing a healthy, high quality arts, culture, and creative industry in Fort Collins.
Beet Street is a 501c(3) organization located in Fort Collins, Colorado.
Beet Street exists as a catalyst to develop Fort Collins into a nationally recognized arts and culture center and destination by distinguishing ourselves as an intellectually vital community that fosters, celebrates, and inspires human creativity.
Our Core Values and BeliefsBeet Street's core values and beliefs embraces:
* Adding to the economic vibrancy and development of our downtown by building arts, culture, and creativity as a unique economic engine
* Creating and encouraging innovative, broadly diverse programming and experiences that serve people of all ages, backgrounds, and interests
* Enhancing, through partnership, coordination, and cultivation, the work of local cultural, art, recreational, and educational producers
* Advocating for the development of cultural facilities and infrastructure that improves the visitor experience downtown
* Leveraging Fort Collins' downtown existing environment and unique mix of businesses to engage audience members
* Celebrating and promoting the local creativity, innovation, and attributes that distinguish Fort Collins
* Demonstrating and encouraging active environmental stewardship as a critical component of Fort Collins' cultural vitality, and
* Ensuring all our actions are in alignment with our vision, with our intention to create mutual benefit to all stakeholders, and with our culture of hard work and fun!
- Kerry Miller
- Need admin access?
Do you work for this organization?
Request administrator status and update its information!