Here's a sample of our volunteer opportunities:VIEW AS
Minnesota Recovery Connection's mission is to strengthen the recovery community through peer-to-peer support, public education, and advocacy
We envision a world where recovery from addiction is understood, promoted, embraced, and enjoyed and where all who seek it have access to the support, care, and resources they need to achive long-term recovery.
- Wellness: We believe recovery is a pathway to wellness.
- Hope: We believe hope is an essential component to long-term recovery.
- Equity: We believe that all people deserve to be treated with compassion, dignity, and respect.
- Service: We believe in providing opportunities to positively impact individuals, families, and communities.
- Inclusiveness: We believe and embrace that there are many pathways to recovery.
Minnesota Recovery Connection's Peer-to-Peer Recovery Support Programs
- Recovery Coaching: MRC offers peer-to-peer recovery support through our Recovery Coaching program. Volunteers are matched with individuals seeking recovery to offer on-going weekly support to help remove barriers and help enhance and sustain recovery.
- Telephone Recovery Support: This peer-to-peer recovery support program is similar to the Recovery Coaching program, except that it is limited to phone support. Volunteers reach out over the phone to individuals seeking recovery in order to connect them to the resources they need to achieve and maintain recovery.
Resource Database: MRC's resource database allows people seeking recovery to access resources within Minnesota that offer the support needed to rebuild productive lives. Our resource database allows "recoverees" to access resources for transportation, housing, job training, education, and health.Workshops, Trainings and Events: MRC offers a variety of workshops, trainings, and events each month. These special events cover a variety of topics like sponsorship, resume building and job preparedness, spirituality and recovery, volunteerism, families in recovery, etc. Other special events include concerts, outdoor movies in the summer, BBQs, volleyball, our annual Walk for Recovery, and other fellowship gatherings. See our calendar of events for a full listing of upcoming workshops, trainings, and events.
Do you work for this organization?
Request administrator status and update its information!