Here's a sample of our volunteer opportunities:VIEW AS
The Harvest of Hope Foundation's Mission is to provide emergency and educational aid to migrant farmworkers and their families is extremely limited and often not available. Thus, it is the goal of the Harvest of Hope Foundation to fill in the gaps in service to this most hard-working yet needy group of seasonal migrant workers and families by distributing funds to pay for gas, tires, car repairs, rent, utilities, medical services, food, clothing, funeral expenses and educational scholarships.
Located in Gainesville, Florida, The Harvest of Hope Foundation is a unique non-profit 501(c) 3 organization that has been providing migrant farmworkers and their families with emergency relief and financial assistance for over 15 years.
The Harvest of Hope Foundation firmly believe that factors such as limited cultural capital, lack of political power, poverty, and frequent mobility operate as barriers that continuously prevent migrant farmworkers and seasonal farmworkers from obtaining legitimate legal rights, education, healthcare and social services. Therefore, it is the Harvest of Hope Foundation's intention to be a proactive voice and leader in providing emergency services to migrant farmworkers and their families.The Harvest of Hope Foundation serves to:
- Support migrant farmworkers and their families with emergency aid;
- Issue small grants to programs that assist migrant families;
- Provide financial aid to migrant students attending college via the Paths To Scholarships Fund;
- Heighten awareness of the plight of migrant farmworkers in the country;
- Coordinate with agencies assisting migrant families and their children with education, immunizations and medical needs, and social services.
- Philip Kellerman
- Need admin access?
Do you work for this organization?
Request administrator status and update its information!