Here's a sample of our volunteer opportunities:VIEW AS
- To collect, conserve and exhibit American Figurative Sculpture
- To cultivate a display garden and exhibit scupture therein;
- To collect, conserve and exhibit the plants, animals and cultural materials of the South Carolina Low Country;
- To educate a diverse audience about sculpture, horticulture and the ecology and history of the Lowcountry;
- To provide additional artistic and cultural opportunities for members, guests and the community; and,
- To sustain the institution and all of its assets with visionary leadership, sound management, prudent fiscal policies.
Encompassing more than 9000 acres of the South Carolina Lowcountry stretching from the Atlantic Ocean to the Waccamaw River, Brookgreen is best known for its beautiful display gardens, one of the largest outdoor figurative sculpture collections, an AZA accredited zoo, and so much more.
Do you work for this organization?
Request administrator status and update its information!