Here's a sample of our volunteer opportunities:VIEW AS
Mission, Vision, Values Our patients are the focus of everything that we do
Our Mission is to provide excellent health services to improve the quality of life for people in our communities.
Our Vision As a part of a premier integrated health system, committed to superior quality, innovation and value, we are a life-enriching, diverse community that embraces the individual and their family.
At MidMichigan Health, we hold these values to be fundamental:
- Excellence - We offer nothing less than the best.
We adhere to the highest standards possible in clinical care and customer service. We continuously measure ourselves and constantly strive to improve.
- Integrity - We do the right thing, each time, every time.
We treat each individual with compassion and respect, demonstrating the pinnacle of professionalism and dignity. We communicate openly and honestly. We recognize the unique individuality of each person. In all that we do, we exemplify the highest ethical standards.
- Teamwork - We provide individual commitment to a group effort.
Collaboration benefits everyone, most importantly our patients. It promotes efficiency, fosters professional and organizational growth, encourages learning, and stimulates innovation.
- Accountability - We accept responsibility for all we do.
We are accountable for the outcomes of our efforts. We are responsible to the communities we serve, to our patients, and to one another. We recognize that as health care providers we occupy a position of trust.
- Short-Term Rehabilitation: Regain Independence Through Specialized Therapy Our goal is to help individuals regain the ability to perform activities of daily living following surgery, an accident, injury or other life altering event.
- Extended Nursing Care At this skilled nursing center, our goal is to provide a comfortable, home-like atmosphere on seven acres of countryside in Midland, Michigan. We strive to provide access to a wide variety of amenities and services to ensure residents feel at home.
- Quality of Medical Care- The MidMichigan Difference You'll find support in a family atmosphere with a team of health care providers who are compassionate, caring and dedicated to meeting the needs of each individual. One of the most distinguishing features of MidMichigan Stratford Village is our quality of care.
To Learn More
At MidMichigan Stratford Village, quality, comfort and caring all work together to make this a place any resident can happily call home. To learn more: call (989)633-5350
- Sarah Histed
- Need admin access?