Here's a sample of our volunteer opportunities:VIEW AS
Our Mission is to enable patients and families to use community-based fundraising to meet uncovered medical expenses related to transplantation or a catastrophic injury or illness resulting in paralysis or brain injury
- Teamwork - We believe our best work is done in collaboration with our clients and the communities in which they live.
- Accountability - We are accountable to every client for every dollar we collect and distribute.
- Commitment - We are committed to our clients, their families and communities who support them.
- Transparency - We listen carefully and communicate openly about our activities.
- Trust - We strive to earn the trust of every client through valued professional service and counsel.
- Hope - We seek to offer and nurture hope in a time of overwhelming need.
HelpHOPELive (formerly NTAF)is the place to fundraise for anyone dealing with the many challenges related to a transplant or catastrophic injury.
We provide the consultation needed to raise funds to bridge the gap between what health insurance will pay and what is actually needed to heal, live and thrive.
We enable you to do - providing the tools to help you launch and sustain a successful fundraising campaign, while offering:
- expert fundraising guidance and ongoing support;
- fiscal accountability in the collection, management and disbursement of funds raised;
- tax deductibility for donors.
Our office is located in Radnor, Pennsylvania, but we Help HOPE Live for patients and families nationwide. Call us at 800.642.8399, or get started right now with our online application.