Here's a sample of our volunteer opportunities:VIEW AS
Haley Pilot School
"Where every student achieves grade level standards and beyond."
- For every student to be motivated to learn through memorable experiences and connections to community. (Engagement)
- For every student and their family to be understood, respected and engaged. (Community)
- For our instruction to be inclusive yet different based on students’ individual strengths and needs. (Equity)
Core Values and Expectations for Behavior
It is the responsibility of every member within the Haley community to model our core values and hold each other accountable.
- Respect all opinions, be an active listener
- Agree to disagree while working towards common understanding
- Use strength based approach, reinforce positive behavior
- Give constructive feedback, use positive tone
- Maintain open and honest communication
- Share responsibility for all Haley students
- Model appropriate behavior, create safe comfortable environment to make students successful and feel confident
- Celebrate diversity and achievement
- Acknowledge, understand and respect cultural differences of students and families
- Hold high expectations for all students
The Haley Pilot is a K-5 environmental and science school. There are 3 themes for the school year that all the students work on that are aligned to BPS standards.
- Denise Rosa
- Need admin access?
Do you work for this organization?
Request administrator status and update its information!