Here's a sample of our volunteer opportunities:VIEW AS
"We Are Providing Direction for the Next Generation, Affecting Generations to Come, and Equipping Them for Successful Living," through life skills training, education and mentoring.
Trinity’s Learning Resource Center is a non-profit public benefit organization. Our Life Skills success is important to their promotion to the next grade level, job promotion, and will help prepare them for successful living no matter what they aspire in life. Life Skills Enrichment & Youth Leadership Programs includes Basic Life Skills, Life Planning and Preparation, Financial Literacy, Health & Wellness, and Youth Leadership, in a fun, loving & supportive, hands-on environment, utilizing our unique military approach and incentive-based empowerment program with creative learning techniques. We deliver the educational content coupled with military style drills/coaching, Biblical Principals (focusing on the whole person), establishing moral values that will empower youth to make wise choices, have self-respect, confidence and the know how to navigate life's crisis and guarantee their success. this is accomplished with fun-filled activities which makes learning fun & easy for all, and including:
- Learn the Principles of Success
- Learn How to Develop Positive Attitudes/Behaviors for Success and Promotion/Goal Setting
- Learn How to Develop Positive Social Skills & Etiquette
- Learn to be apart of the Team, as well as, Accountability and Responsibility
- Learn How to Develop Money Management Skills; - Learn How Money Works/Credit Management Skills; Budgeting & Financial Planning
- Learn How to Relate to their Instructors & those in Authority (Courtesy vs. Disobedience)
- Learn How to Think and Make the Right Decisions which leads to Success and Happiness.
- Learn How to Develop Organizational Skills/Getting Organized from the bedroom to the backpack
- Learn How to Develop a Healthy Lifestyle: Personal Hygiene, Personal Appearance & Nutrition
- Discovering Personal Purpose and Potential and What it Takes to Fulfill It
- Learn How to Develop & Set Goals & Time Management Skills
- Learn How to Study and Pass Any Exam
- Learn How to Complete Employment Applications/Penmanship
- Learn About Gang Awareness & Prevention / Abduction Prevention
- Learn How to Be a Positive Influencer in their Community - Good Citizens and Leaders
- Learn Employment Seeking & Job Interviewing Skills; - - Developing Positive Work Ethics
- Learn How to Prepare for Responsible Independent Living and more....
- Lessons include role-playing and hands-on activities
- Students are quizzed in all areas of learning for growth and accountability
- Special Graduation for completion
- Kerry Dasher
- Need admin access?
Do you work for this organization?
Request administrator status and update its information!