Here's a sample of our volunteer opportunities:VIEW AS
The mission of Paragon Hospice Care and Palliative Care is to ease physical, emotional, psychological, and spiritual pain at the end of life.
We believe our mission can only be accomplished in an environment permeated with unconditional acceptance, overflowing compassion, human dignity, and professional competence.
Permeated: To spread or flow throughout; pervade.
Ease: The Condition of being comfortable or relieved.
- Volunteer are members of an interdicplinary Group
- Volunteers are caring, supportive and empathetic
- You can gain great personal satifaction from knowing that you have made an impact in another person's life.
- Volunteering is simply serving others.
- Volunteers provide companionship for the patient.
- Volunteers provide relief for the family/caregiver.
- Volunteers work under the direction of a Volunteer Coordernator.
- Volunteers provide support to patients and their families as assigned in the Hospice Plan of Care
Do you work for this organization?
Request administrator status and update its information!