Here's a sample of our volunteer opportunities:VIEW AS
To teach our youth how to Live In Fullness Everyday by helping them realize their potential in all areas of life.
Through curriculum teachings, trips and activities, the youth are challenged to think through their values, ethics, goals, and beliefs.
- Our purpose is to educate, inspire and enable all young people, especially those from disadvantage circumstances. Through professional training in life skills classes, field trips, in house activities and more, the youth are challenged to think through their values, ethics, goals, and beliefs. To further add personal value, leadership and positive peer interaction, the precision drill program will empower our youth through hard work and dedication and the youth will realize their self worth through competitions and parades and being a part of something.
- The program is designed to promote personal respect, dedication, teamwork, discipline, academic concentration and encouraging community service participation.
- We will impact the community by providing a positive safe alternative environment for at risk youth in the Cook County through the professional training in life skills development and in precision marching and drum percussion through training and performing competitively.
- By investing in our youths, we will inspire them to give back to their community as adults and teach future generations to do the same.
- By encouraging fellowship in our youths, they will be conditioned to fill their lives with people who will guide them down the right path.
- By teaching classes on discipline, etiquette, public speaking, professionalism and more, these children can grow up to be tomorrow's leaders.
- By giving them a place to go and thrive, they will not be influenced by the temptations of the streets.
- Street Life Program will meet all local funders' goals by helping reduce the geographical at risk communities by providing special services to all youth.
- Yolanda McKinley
- Need admin access?
Do you work for this organization?
Request administrator status and update its information!