PeaceHealth Palliative Care Volunteer Program
- Health & Medicine
Location677 East 12th, Suite 180Eugene, OR 97401 United States
We carry on the healing mission of Jesus Christ by promoting personal and community health, relieving pain and suffering, and treating each person in loving and caring way.
PeaceHealth's Palliative Care Volunteer Program goals are:
- To improve the quality of life for patients and their families
- Offer medical, psychosocial, and spiritual support
- Improve access and continuity of care by bringing services to patients where they live
- Provide education to patients and families regarding disease process, medical choices, and end-of-life decision making though Advance Directives and Portable Orders for Life Sustaining Treatment (POLST) forms
- Eliminate and/or decrease needless/unwanted hospitalizations, Emergency Room visits
- Coordinate care with community partners
Would you recommend PeaceHealth Palliative Care Volunteer Program?
0 reviews Write a review